Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Primavera P6 Duration in the summary bar not match with start and finish dates

Primavera P6 Duration in the summary bar not match with start and finish dates 2 months 3 weeks ago #543

• Naomi Natro
  • Naomi Natro's Avatar Topic Author
In my project schedule, the duration in the summary bar do not match with start and finish dates. I checked the planned start and planned finish dates with the start and finish dates, and found that are same, but the summary duration is wrong when I manually calculate the calendar days.

Thank you

Primavera P6 Duration in the summary bar not match with start and finish dates 2 months 3 weeks ago #544

• Hussam Elhadi
  • Hussam Elhadi's Avatar Topic Author
I think this depends on which version you are using if you are usin 6.2 then Summary duration is calculated as the time between the earliest Start date of the included activities to the latest Finish date of the included activities according to the Global default calendar. When multiple activities are included in a band, the summary duration is rarely equal to the longest activity duration unless all the activities occur simultaneously and the activity calendar assignments are all set to the Global default calendar.

if you are using 7.0 and above then

In a single project, if all activities under a particular grouping are using the same calendar, the summary band will calculate duration based on that calendar.

or

In a single project, if activities under a particular grouping are using a different calendar, the summary band will calculate duration based on the Project Default Calendar, set under Enterprise, Projects, Defaults tab.

its probally using the default calendar
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds