Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Update Progress - Budgeted Total Cost and Cost Percent Complete Becomes Zero

Update Progress - Budgeted Total Cost and Cost Percent Complete Becomes Zero 2 months 3 weeks ago #520

• Zoltan Kupnsky
  • Zoltan Kupnsky's Avatar Topic Author
Hi All

I have a problem

After using "update progress" command in the tool tab, the budgeted labor cost, budgeted material cost, budgeted non labor cost, budgeted total cost and cost percent complete of each activities that have been selected or updated became zero but the duration percent complete is updated and not zero.

Any advice regarding how to fix this problem?
Thank You

Update Progress - Budgeted Total Cost and Cost Percent Complete Becomes Zero 2 months 3 weeks ago #521

• Naomi Hartion
  • Naomi Hartion's Avatar Topic Author
That is not how you update a schedule

1. on the status tab if an activity has started but not finished you check the stated box then select the drop down window and select the date that it actually started on. next you put in the remaining duration in terms of work days not total day but the number of work days it will take you to complete the remainder of the work for that activity.

2. on the status tab if an activity has started AND fnished you check the stated box then select the drop down window and select the date that it actually started on. Then you check the box next to the finish date and from the drop down select the date that the ACTUAL date the activiity finished on.

3. Add any new activities and logic.

4. Change the data date to reflect the date that you have recorded progress up to and then re-scheduel the project.

5. Review for accuracy make sure what you are reporting matches the current conditions.

6. Fix any errors.

7. Get buy-in

8. Publish and distribute reports and schedules to interested parties.

9. Done

Update Progress - Budgeted Total Cost and Cost Percent Complete Becomes Zero 2 months 3 weeks ago #522

• Zoltan Kupnsky
  • Zoltan Kupnsky's Avatar Topic Author
Sorry but nothing has changed

Update Progress - Budgeted Total Cost and Cost Percent Complete Becomes Zero 2 months 3 weeks ago #523

• Naomi Hartion
  • Naomi Hartion's Avatar Topic Author
Please check your settings. I think you have opted "Duration" for activity % complete type.
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds